Jump to content

    Boost Gauge and A/F Gauge.

    acidbath
    By acidbath,
    I was wondering if anyone had an autometer boost gauge or even perhaps an air/fuel ration gauge. As I have read many times, our stock gauges are inaccurate. Please let me know if you have one and are willing to sell it. Thank you.   -Aman

    another harness

    Sully
    By Sully,
    This harnes is on th way. The auction came with 2 and I don't care about passengers. They can hold on for their life. anyone want the other one?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=140147370168   no cage needed... I can show you how I mounted mine.... but only if you buy it.   $65 shipped

    1987 Mitsubishi Starion 2.6 BLACK - RALEIGH,NC $2200 SOLD!

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    1987 Mitsubishi Starion 2.6 liter turbo BLACK - $2200 SOLD! nice car, black/Black 5 speed, loaded, runs good . Pulls good needs new spoiler (like most), paint is original, can be buffed up. Some overspray type paint on drivers side, could be buffed off . I think car might need new slave cylinder or bleeding for clutch, still runs fine. ...price of car is 2200$ blakeyatwork@yahoo.com for pictures .come see it. call me 919-417-4448   http://images.craigslist.org/0101110102060103112007081441878337

    WTB Factory Stereo Mounting Brackets?

    regginrx7
    By regginrx7,
    I need the factory stereo mounting brackets. Anyone?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...