PF09

BlowinUp54B's

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made reservations for the 3rd and 4th and heading back home on Sunday morning the 5th.

Jimmy

how do you normaly travel to PF?

I'm probably gonna try to caravan up there with you and the others.

I've made reservations for the 3rd and 4th and heading back home on Sunday morning the 5th.

Jimmy

or you can go straight up 985 to 441. its more scenic but about the same time. 75 is farther distance but you make it up in getting to drive faster. 441 is shorter but smaller roads and you have to go slower. so it all boils down to if you want to see the scenery over the mountain.

or you can go straight up 985 to 441. its more scenic but about the same time. 75 is farther distance but you make it up in getting to drive faster. 441 is shorter but smaller roads and you have to go slower. so it all boils down to if you want to see the scenery over the mountain.

yeah normally i take 441 up through cherokee, always nice drive

I really want to do a caravan. I don't think anyone else will drive their quest with me from MN, except for D_Venable, if he's still here then, and if he's got his quest here. But I want to meet up with wisconsin people, illinois people, indiana people, even kentucky and tennessee people! It would be the coolest thing ever to roll down there in a big group.

Yes, it is very cool!

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10121/DSCI0446.JPG

I'd rather go interstate, less wear and tear on the car even though 441 goes everywhere :)

LOL strick, at PF08, I had to disassamble my right rear, beat the caliper piston back in with a hammer, then pray the pads lasted till I got back home....good fun there....

p.s. It's the blue car on dave's post above

uh, don't the rear calipers screw in ?

i cant believe you guys posted that pic of me under my car like that. that was a case of an alternator swap gone wrong.

dude is that you? scares the crap out of me when guys get under cars that are held up with "tire change" scissor jacks. My uncle died that way though so I get pretty spooked out under cars no matter how well they're propped up.

dude is that you? scares the crap out of me when guys get under cars that are held up with "tire change" scissor jacks. My uncle died that way though so I get pretty spooked out under cars no matter how well they're propped up.

Same here man, except I havn't had anyone die from it.. I just don't trust jacks or stands very much..

yea, i feel you man. under any other circumstanses, i wouldnt have done that either. but there were 3 jacks under it. one under each control arm and one farther back just to make me feel better. that and the fact i was on flat level concrete was all that made me feel half safe with it.

i cant believe you guys posted that pic of me under my car like that. that was a case of an alternator swap gone wrong.

SORRY GRANT, THAT PIC ALWAYS STICKS IN MY MIND WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONS PIGEON FORGE.. LOL

CANT WAIT TILL THIS YEAR..