PF09

BlowinUp54B's

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MIGHT be there also. If I do end up being able to go and you decide the same we should meet up and caravan down.

No crap? I JUST NOW realized you live in Lawrenceville, PA. I drive thru there everytime I goto Carlisle. I take Rt 15 all the way. Kinda weird now, that they put the interstate corridor thru there now...

No crap? I JUST NOW realized you live in Lawrenceville, PA. I drive thru there everytime I goto Carlisle. I take Rt 15 all the way. Kinda weird now, that they put the interstate corridor thru there now...

Yeah it's real strange to have the highway completely bypass my little town. Next time you are heading down you should get ahold of me. My house is exactly 1 mile off Rt 15. I'm always down for a trip to Carlisle!

Well I basically got told by all of chat the other night that I had better be there so come hell or high water I will be. :surferdude:

now there is the dave i know..

who is gonna get half hammered and go ride gokarts with me, who is gonna show up the little honda fags with me..

you better be there, lol

no way dave, it just wont be the same without you and matt. not to mention i haventevenhad the chance to see the new one yet. so hes gonna have to come and bring the family.

strickdawg, take that cpap machine apart. i have a friend who is a chiropractor but says he likes the results from using a cpap even tho he doesnt have sleep apnea. he said he had the same problem you mention and one of his customers told him that its just a diagphram inside and to simply turn it down slowly untill it goes away. basically you just self regulate it to your likes. maybe a 1/4 turn per week or maybe 4-5 days.

Look out, Strickdawg, you've got StarQuestClub members wanting to work on your CPAP machine. Don't do it. If you think it blows you up now, Grant will want to put an intercooler on it and next thing you know, you'll be in the Macy's parade with a bunch of high school kids holding onto you with ropes. :)

Jess

now there is the dave i know..

who is gonna get half hammered and go ride gokarts with me, who is gonna show up the little honda fags with me..

you better be there, lol

Sounds fun, I wouldn't miss this meet for anything..

My dads coming too.. :eek1bluegreen: He even got him a SQC shirt.. and paid for mine :sweatingitout:

Edited by BlowinUp54B's

Look out, Strickdawg, you've got StarQuestClub members wanting to work on your CPAP machine. Don't do it. If you think it blows you up now, Grant will want to put an intercooler on it and next thing you know, you'll be in the Macy's parade with a bunch of high school kids holding onto you with ropes. :)

Jess

SShHHHH, hush up jess. your not supposed to give away my plan.

Jess, i trust we will be seeing you and Melena there this year. RIGHT?

SShHHHH, hush up jess. your not supposed to give away my plan.

Jess, i trust we will be seeing you and Melena there this year. RIGHT?

Unfortunately, probably not, for a myriad of reasons.

First, in order to keep from having to lay people off, my company is using furloughs, which are basically "rolling layoffs." This next week, for instance, I'm home and won't get paid for it. It's not the worst thing that could happen but when you live as close to the margin as I do, it is a plan-changer. Our refrigerator is dying and we already had the replacement bought when this plan came down, and we had to return the fridge.

Bigger issue is the cars themselves. My StarQuest days are pretty much over. We still have both and they're good for puttering around town but a trip of any length is just one large rectal pucker session. The Conquest has developed a mystery fuel issue, or perhaps an electrical issue related to fuel, that we can't even diagnose much less fix. Anytime it runs for a couple of hours or so in hot weather, it gets prone to shutting down and won't restart until it cools off. I've done all the usual fixes, to no avail. It also needs brakes, and about six months ago the headlights just started not working half the time. We've replaced switches, wiring, grounds, you name it. And now it's losing water from somewhere without leaking it out on the ground, which means head gasket, probably.

The Starion is pretty much falling apart. The dash cluster is basically dead, driver's seat belt is broken (same thing on the Conquest -- they still like to copy each other's problems), ETACS is failing, fuel injectors are probably at their end. It's also starting to have this issue where it won't start (no fuel) for a few hours and then mysteriously will, out of the blue. Airdam is being held up with duct tape and 3-inch drywall screws.

They're barely functional and certainly not worthy of being displayed. Melena has had to talk me out of selling one or both of them a couple of times this year.

I don't know what our plans are going to be for the summer. We've basically got one trip to make. We've gotten into doing a lot of bowling across the southeast and I'm supposed to be in North Carolina at the end of July but again, that's money permitting.

Jess

I'm going to try my hardest to be there...either a detour on my way up to, or from PA, yes, in the Quest :)

The only thing Im not so sure about is traveling July 4th weekend...but, we'll see.....

oh, and Im still sleeping in the car...lol...true car guy experience

before i book, wanted to make sure the discount is correct. they said it was

$75 for queen bed plus taxes and fees

$100 for 2 doubles plus taxes and fees

Is this correct for what everyone has been paying?

ps..last chance if anyone wants to go in on a room with a snorer lol. if not i am going to booking the single queen bed room. let me know asap if possible ty

Edited by Strickdawg

i wouldnt mind bunkin with ya strickdawg, you could have a quest in the room reving it with no exhaust and it wouldnt wake me up. i can sleep through just about anything. BUT my plans were to just crash anywhere i could cause its gonna take every penny i got just to afford gas to get there and back.....lol.

i wouldnt mind bunkin with ya strickdawg, you could have a quest in the room reving it with no exhaust and it wouldnt wake me up. i can sleep through just about anything. BUT my plans were to just crash anywhere i could cause its gonna take every penny i got just to afford gas to get there and back.....lol.

no problem man. I will more than likely get a single queen size room if noone wants to split it with me. you are more than welcome to some couch/floor space. and if you get too drunk there is always the makeshift tub bed lol. I will probably book late tonigght or tomorrow. just to give anyone that wants to split the room to let me know before booking and then i will get a 2-double bed room.

before i book, wanted to make sure the discount is correct. they said it was

$75 for queen bed plus taxes and fees

$100 for 2 doubles plus taxes and fees

Is this correct for what everyone has been paying?

ps..last chance if anyone wants to go in on a room with a snorer lol. if not i am going to booking the single queen bed room. let me know asap if possible ty

i just booked, and she asked me if i was with the car club, and if i wanted to be close to jimmy ainsworth.. lol.. but i got a double bed room for 111. and some change a nite.. you only have to pay the first night up front, then pay the rest when you get there..

i just told her i didnt want to be anywhere near DAVE!!

Edited by 19cturbo