Fender mirrors

MainstreaM

Everything is for sale, for the right price. I've found a couple sets of mirrors, it's the mirror delete plates that are virtually non existant. When cars with them got crushed, they were typically left on the doors, no one thought to pull them too.

Kane

shoot me a price to my phone if you wanna be discreet,i'm cool with that....................

I'm curious as well what you want for a set

Harry's got it right, lol. It'd take at least 4 digits for me to turn them loose. Found the mirrors pretty quick, couple of years and half dozen people searching worldwide to find the mirror blanks, then a while longer to get them stateside.

Kane

They're difficult to break you can see the large spring so they just snap back into place.

One of those things I just threw away (along with the vented bonnets) as nobody would want them. Then things started going retro and all the young guys want this stuff now. Think one of my pairs may have ended up over in the US though.

They're difficult to break you can see the large spring so they just snap back into place.

One of those things I just threw away (along with the vented bonnets) as nobody would want them. Then things started going retro and all the young guys want this stuff now. Think one of my pairs may have ended up over in the US though.

well when youre hanging out the window of a car (drunk) and grab a hold of the fender mirror... it comes off...

became a game amonst a few of us to see how fast we could get the car going and then pop one off.

looking back I'm sure there were a few pissed off plp...

I be tthere are some of these floating around in OZ or NZ. I'd check on oldschool.co.nz, somebody there has every old part that ever came out of Japan. Edited by Fuze