Moderators

IntercooledFlatty

Much of this is unnecessary. Its kinda pointless if you ask me but every now and then the boat gets rocked. That seems to be the trend, someone needs a little attention or ego inflation.

We have people from as far as Australia on this forum. People who link to be inspire, exchange ideas, give/gain technical advice and opinions. Its been 30+ years since the G54b made made way into an Starion and we're still finding new ways to tweak it. Sure we disagree and often tease about swaps vs the stock power plant; its all good, as long as one contributes and don't get personal or promote uneasiness towards others.

Most members don't come here to be mocked, disrespected or hear any form of prejudice. The ugliness usually gets spewed from those who try to come on hard, acting like they've got brass bawlz even though a cotton heart can be sensed in their BS.

Personally, I come here for the Car. Its always a pleasure to follow up on those who are pushing the SQ to another level, swap or not. And those who are giving their best to keep em alive.

As for the Moderators, all I can say is they've done a fine job as expected of them. Jimmy has been prompt in helping me and other with site issues over the years. Much Respect to Shelby for his contributions even to this day. Other Moderators have made extensive threads with helpful technical insights, thanks to them as well.

New additions to the moderation team would be cool as long as he or she has had a good track record of being "level headed" fair and knowledgeable of these cars.

Edited by DieHARDmitsu.

JohnnyWadd asked for some one to move a thread to FAQ so I did that for him, and that's all I did

Shelby,,, yes... that was my fault... i got the threads mixed up.... dang it. wheres my coffee.

SQR, do you know him? Everything I've seen points to CJ. His links are all from CJ.

Jimmy

No, but red cat has been around a while but never acted like cj to my knowledge. I suspect one mod banned 87redstar, and then another came along and banned 87redcat, not realizing he was a different guy. I get names mixed up all the time also. :D They tell me it gets worse with age. Edited by StarquestRescue

Hey guys its not 87redcat, its 87redstar. So somehow he got mixed up . 87redcat is a good guy we have had many dealings over the years.

CJ hasn't caused me any problems on I-X for a long time

maybe he's just resting :)

Shelby, 87redstar was CJ. He is popping up lately

No, but red cat has been around a while but never acted like cj to my knowledge. I suspect one mod banned 87redstar, and then another came along and banned 87redcat, not realizing he was a different guy. I get names mixed up all the time also. :D They tell me it gets worse with age.

Ya I think that's what happened too. I got an email from Dave (87redcat) asking me about it.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Wow, you know I've been here since 2008 and am just now becoming aware of this guy... I've found all kinds of crazy forum topics about him and his crazy actions on different forums. Just nuts!

Redcat has been a member for years. Redstar aka CJ has been banned multiple times with different names and IPs.

Jimmy

Yea I'm back!!!

never heard of the CJ dude either... till now...

never want to hear about again, especially if he takes a name close to mine again.

Did remember seeing that and thinking... geeze can't you be more original...

Yes he is, not to smart when it comes to blackmail or extortion from a local grocery store though :)

i bet after that unfortunate business Virginny has the freshest produce in the U.s now though. Edited by SOTTY