Moderators

IntercooledFlatty

Wow that took some catching up.

A mod doesn't get fired for not showing up. Just like any other member. I see even Gabe logged in in 2013 so you never know.

Shelby,I'm pulling for you all the time.

Welcome new mod(s). Good luck to ya :P

Wow, I must've traveled back in time three days because I could've swore I posted a few relevant replies here, possibly even received several PM's in support of those posts... What is the point of a moderators thread if you can't talk about the moderation? It sure wasn't to help pick new ones because Shelby stated that decision was made before the post existed. Truth hurts?

http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

Ya..it's a forum why is it ran with such a iron fist?

Now people are getting angry cause their replies are deleted.

I don't understand the over moderation that goes on here.

Btw.. I'm on topic I'm talking about the moderation of this web site fyi

Still makes chuckle that somehow you guys think this is a opem forum.

I didn't say that. Just talking about moderation that's what the threads about.

The only parties that have a real interest in this topic have had their full say by now. Parties that are still having their say have nothing new to contribute, and there really isn't anything left to add that will be helpful, healing, or productive. If people want to start new stuff, they can get a warning / suspension. Please review the terms of service if you feel comment this is out of place.

Some of you guys really need to stop and reflect on what your purpose is in keeping this going. This site is Bob's house, not the town square. It's not a public debate center, and no one has expectation to the full freedom to be heard, specifically if what you have to say harms the harmony of the site or the "greater good". There is plenty of internet out there, take this site criticism elsewhere. We are not, and never will be perfect, sometimes we even disagree. You don't like how the site is run, we won't complain if you opt-out

• Like 1