Post a job that you would NEVER want to do

ucw458

I'm sitting here watching Dirty Jobs. Too bad for me it turns out to be the episode where he goes to the Forensic Entomologist College. Sifting through rotten corpses or rather piles of goo for bugs to collect so you can get an approximate time of death. Watching him try not to throw up many times. HELL NO I don't want that job. The episode with him at the rendering plant is slightly better but I don't want that one either.

Post up a job that you find too horrible to ever consider doing and why you wouldn't do it.

Edited by ucw458

wow....good ones so far...lol

I would not want to police a high crime rate big city.

My balls are not big enough to hunt down land mines in the middle east.

I would not enjoy diggin blood worms....but have gave it a 2nd thought.

never flip mcdonald burgers

Would never moderate a forum of cry babies...lol

But i could do a better job at whatever That Obama dude does!!!

Not sure of the exact terminology, but "Radio Antenna Maintenance Technician"? The guy that climbs those crazy high towers to do whatever it is he does.

Because scared of heights, and also because those things have got to sway at least a little even on a calm day. Thinking about it makes me feel uneasy.

I agree with the "antenna" job...also in that catagory "Cedar Point Ride Inspector" (or any amusement park for that matter)

Also, Port-O-John cleaner (ewwww) or school bus driver (too much liability)

Just a few that popped in my head.

-N8

School bus driver... its the liability that bothers you?

Basically the kids spend their time supervised. Now put 30+ on a bus unsupervised for a few minutes (your driving) and let them loose. That's when parents need to take a look at their little angel to see what kind of an animal they really might just have.

I for one dislike being a mechanic, and hate getting overly dirty or greasy. I quit pro wrenching already. But I got a call from an international logistics company and now fix filthy trucks that have autolube machines on all grease fittings. So I got over it for their price.

My point. I'm willing to bet everyone has a price as well... no? (I'll drive a cheese bus for 80k, climb the tower for 135k, and be a mortician for 200k)

Centers for Disease Control, vector control or the like that handle highly contagious diseases, viruses, plague, ect. Hemorrhagic fever doesn't sound like a cold that you want to pass around the home or office. :(

I don't want this job

http://tinyurl.com/lhpx3eq

Big animal vet, they have to go shoulders deep in them! No thanks! lol

Crime scene clean up. That's a freaking heinous job! When I worked as a field deputy for a City of LA politician I was at a murder scene. Man I could not stomach what I saw for a brief moment. I have no idea how those guys do their jobs.

Edited by louswheel01

I'm sitting here watching Dirty Jobs. Too bad for me it turns out to be the episode where he goes to the Forensic Entomologist College. Sifting through rotten corpses or rather piles of goo for bugs to collect so you can get an approximate time of death. Watching him try not to throw up many times. HELL NO I don't want that job. The episode with him at the rendering plant is slightly better but I don't want that one either.

Post up a job that you find too horrible to ever consider doing and why you wouldn't do it.

That episode and the rendering plant don't even need smellavision to make you sick.. Last time we had our septic tank pumped there was the guy with the shovel on a 20 ft pole feeding the vacuum tube and from 40 feet away the smell was awful. I can't imagine you ever get used to that.