Takeing some time in the hospital ( looks like it may be the entire week )

Shelby

been a very hard week for me a good friend of 10 years , one of those one of a kind sweet little ladies you don't often have the good fortune to meet , got into a problem with her cancer treatment

due to poor famialy understanding of actual treatment and what is required of 100 % total care of a loved one ,includeing changing poopy diaphers just like she did on you at one time ,, if you can not handle that do not commit to it , its not some thing many can do esp for a mother or father

, from a simple thing like takeing sugar readings AND understanding what doseage you

give out can and will KILL your mother in a very short time , she don't eat for 3 days you do NOT continue to give her 15 units of insolun morning and nite ,, in fact there is no set dosage ,, each dosage has to be determined befor you give it .

add to that mix a less then careing home nurse and you got a formula for death (murder)

while I was in here my dear sweet 60 yr old friend went from doing fine to I call at 6:00 am I hear

i'm sorry she passed 30 minutes ago ,,,,, a waste , a senceless loss , an unnessarry loss

one that has hit me very hard , I once again did not have a chance to say good bye and tell her how much her friendship ment to us . now I have to try and tell 2 of my g-g -kids that saw and was around her most ever day, why she died , and no i'm not gona die just cause i'm in the hospital ,

Betty hon you will be missed

Get well soon.

I had pneumonia and was in the hospital for 5 days on I-V's

horrible experience.

yep you don't rest while in a hospital , oh I know I misspelled pneumonia , guess i'l have to give

my self a 3 day suspension :)

well as of this morning looks like they are gon'a keep me for another week any way

I think they beleave they are gona stop my chest rattle ,, sorry but that ain't gona happen unless they put in a new set :)

Guessing they got your nose tubed...... and you have probly figured out some capstick inside your nose works wonders at keeping the chafing down. But incase not...

Get well soon.

Just remember the sponge baths stop when you go home buddy! A little slap and tickle with the nurses doesn't hurt :wub: My Wife would tell you the same. Get well soon Shelby!

Hang in there! It will get better. I was in the hospital in Mons, Belgium for almost 3 weeks when I was stationed there. I was 42 and in shape for the Army. It really put me down hard, pneumonia is serious stuff. Get well with time and care.

one of the hardest things I have had to do with these people is to make them listen to me

my lungs were damaged nearly 30 years ago by stomach acid , that and all the fiber glass and asbestos is not going to be improved up on, so getting rid of the pneumonia is not gona magically give me new lungs