Adjustable Control Arms are for sale now.

Starion86ESI

Pretty sure those have been out for almost a year now... He's also going to make aluminum pulleys for the water pump and alt.

Pretty sure those have been out for almost a year now... He's also going to make aluminum pulleys for the water pump and alt.

Yeah, I believe they have been available on his website for quite a while now. The Aluminum pulley kits are nice but overpriced in my opinion.

big question is.. is most of the gear that mookeh has made.. to suit both the widebody and narrowbody starions/conquest's? to suit the sohc 4g63t and g54b or one or the other?

keen on some of his stuff but don't want to buy certain things if they aren't universal on all starion/conquest models.

http://www.starionpartsfactory.com/coming.html

These are one off's. I tried to purchase these when he first listed them over three years ago. He indicated he would not be making these because the machinist that made parts for our cars had left. I tried to get them and the CAD blue prints so that another machine shop could reproduce them. Who ever purchased these please do this for us so that other can have them. Otherwise they are a lost product or will get damaged in a wreck or stolen. Not wishing bad luck on anyone.

I had been waiting a while for these and will get them . There is a shop in windsor CT that can make them, they make alot of summit racing branded parts and are next to that opel shop.