Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up a fender liner from his 1 dollar parts sale. Again, a great guy to deal with .

Thanks Jeff

Dave

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dang. Buncha whiners on here. This guy is not rock auto, he's a guy just like you. Sounds like you all got great deals on great parts.

In any business deal you want 3 things. Quality, cheap price, and fast service. If you are lucky you get 2.

I got a great part packed VERY well at a steal of a price. And it was probably faster than getting back-ordered by Mitsu after paying $300 (tail light). I feel lucky.

Thanks Jeff. Please continue to support the community, even if it's filled with snieveling brats.

-Tony

*EDIT* ok, most of the brats were years ago... anyway, thx :).

Edited by Conrion

Dang. Buncha whiners on here. This guy is not rock auto, he's a guy just like you. Sounds like you all got great deals on great parts.

In any business deal you want 3 things. Quality, cheap price, and fast service. If you are lucky you get 2.

I got a great part packed VERY well at a steal of a price. And it was probably faster than getting back-ordered by Mitsu after paying $300 (tail light). I feel lucky.

Thanks Jeff. Please continue to support the community, even if it's filled with snieveling brats.

-Tony

*EDIT* ok, most of the brats were years ago... anyway, thx :).

You must have read the old posts :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Purchased alt bolt. It was as described and shipped promptly. He kept me posted of status.