Top Cars That Attract Girls

BoostedBimmer

Sportbikes have done more to attract chicks than any car I've owned, but my old VW Cabriolet probably got the most chicks of any cars I've owned.

Newer BMW, but not good one's like M3's Just new based out 3 or 5 series. Never understood that one.

I have found it funny driving my quest around. Old timers seem to shun me (at car shows) and noone really wants to look at it, except for when I'm idling though the lot (I think it's because of the big turbo and 3" with no restrictions)

BUT WOW do the kids 8-20 come running. "OMG is that a Starion...... I have one in Forza" "did you motor swap it, I swaped mine in Forza and it's a monster" Went to cut a rental and 4 kids playing soccer came running like 6 houses down to come check it out. That is the only attention my Quest gets. O and one cop who wanted to check it out, and turned out to be a super cool gear head, and just "had to know what the heck that was"

I think 2 I have had that got me the most female attention have been an 86 1/2 Fiero GT <--- only the 86 1/2's though (my dads a fiero nut but only for the 86 1/2's

and an 86 Grand National.

My 86 Conquest my G/F won't even ride in now, even if it was to get out of the rain on a 5 mile walk home. I think she 1/2 hates it, she's 1/2 jelaous of it, and she's scared of it. (she scares pretty easy though, a stock mustang GT like in the 5.0 days scared her to death)

The truck doesn't have to be a Raptor. Women love full sized trucks.

One of my friends constantly says the women like big rims. From I've seen that holds true as well. I can't stand them, but for some reason big rims pay off with girls. Not Donk-style but just oversized.

I have no doubt the women don't care for cars like M3s. BMWs, sure, but I think the M3 tries too hard and gets knocked out for that. Over all they seem not to like things that try hard to get performance, but like instead for niceness.

Jeeps hook women like crazy.

The leaf is the weirdest on on there. Really? Was this sponsored by Nissan? I mean they are near invisible to women I know.

The leaf is the weirdest on on there. Really? Was this sponsored by Nissan? I mean they are near invisible to women I know.

No I don't think it's that far out. Atleast with the younger ladies now. Back in the day it use to be cool to be a bully.... now it's not cool to be a bully. Back in the day it use to be cool to have big fires and pick up random furnature on garbage night and burn it.... now that's not cool and your "destorying the enviroment" and they will walk out of your bonfire.

It's like cool to be nerdy, eco friendly, and nice now. There all turning into whining EMO babies or I'm just getting to old.

No I don't think it's that far out. Atleast with the younger ladies now. Back in the day it use to be cool to be a bully.... now it's not cool to be a bully. Back in the day it use to be cool to have big fires and pick up random furnature on garbage night and burn it.... now that's not cool and your "destorying the enviroment" and they will walk out of your bonfire.

It's like cool to be nerdy, eco friendly, and nice now. There all turning into whining EMO babies or I'm just getting to old.

Yeah. U seen 21 Jump Street? It's the toal opposite of the original 80's series, Johnny Depp would go undercover as a gangster or thug. In the new movie they to undercover as needs cuz that's whats in.

I see he way my older kids dress and I will make fun of them. I run into kids at car meets, total nerds and super geeks. Most boring conversations about tech/ social forums/ and movies.

OMG totally did not think about that..... It does some true though. I've struck out with everything 18-22 lately.

maybe I'm just getting to old or fat :(

Edited by jszucs

But most females I know have to have them pointed out. I don't know a single one that knows what a leaf is. Sure explain it and you'd get them to like it, but if there didn't know what it was it is a dorky little car. No doubt, those eco girls know what a Prius is, but I think it is far rarer for one to know what a Leaf is.

Definitely. Not many leaf owners on the road but that may change after awhile. The car is still relatively unknown to people who are not eco-friendly conservationists. Back to the point, that list seems strange to me but I'm a guy and I have completely different taste in vehicles than almost all females. The SQ is definitely not a panty dropper, maybe 20 + years ago but not for anyone in generation x or y.

I disagree that the SQ can't get younger chicks. I had my Fiji parked outside the gas station I was working in at the time, and had a bunch of younger chicks come in and ask if they could take pics with it. Got "Is that your car? It's so cool!" a bunch too. It was always a hit with the chicks that hung around the car guys I knew as well.

I will say this... It seems every time I see a VW going down the road, 8 out of 10 times it's being driving by a chick... usually a hot one. I know that's more of a car geared toward a female purchase than it is a guy's car attracting a chick, but for some reason, they just seem to love those VWs.