Chinese instant noods > American instant noods

Technology

robert, you know your inst noodles too! "neoguri" is also good. most of korean athletes back in the 70's and 80's grew up on only eating these when the country was poor. lot of olympic metals came from eating these!! they developed a phase "hungry mind" to remember when they had nothing to eat but noodles and hungry to suceed.

robert, you know your inst noodles too! "neoguri" is also good. most of korean athletes back in the 70's and 80's grew up on only eating these when the country was poor. lot of olympic metals came from eating these!! they developed a phase "hungry mind" to remember when they had nothing to eat but noodles and hungry to suceed.

that's two votes for shin ramen...looks like i'm gonna have to try it out

lol!

That dog bowl is the only one that will allow me to submerge the noodles in the hot water. the others are too small. My flat mate eats out of a mixing bowl. I didn't buy any of the dishes, and there aren't many good ones. I use what is around, haha!

Also, the ingredients aren't dangerous. The worst of it is probably MSG, which doesn't affect me, other than making my taste buds happy.

Dude Tapatio is the bomb.

Yeah, good stuff. Works on chips, Mexican food, chicken, ribs, wings, instant noodles.

I have tried all sorts of hot sauces on noodles. For some reason Tapatio has the right blend of spices and it doesn't taste like vinegar like some other famous brands.

Some times I'll add some fresh chives and onions to instant noodles as well as the hot sauce. But I eat it in people bowls, I leave the dogs bowls alone.

Edited by louswheel01

so none of you guys can cook ,, right , yep thought so

I break out in hives when I get near a stove! Can however BBQ. But can't do that daily. So good thing for me my wife cooks some delicious international foods. She caters as a side gig.

But every so often instant noods hits the spot.

Haha, Shelby did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morn??

Sometimes instant noodles are where it's AT. Instant gratification, hot and spicy soup to soothe your stomach.

I cook often, and have professionally for many years. Pretentious food is only satisfying for the ego.

Oh yeah, NongShim brand rules. My fav right now even though expensive is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fVr78EXvogY/TsipsXLNaWI/AAAAAAAAAIY/wgE1UO6T-no/s1600/shin_ramen_black_happilyfull+%25281%2529.JPG

Shin Bowls are also a good choice:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/shin1.jpg

-Robert

no i didn''t get up on the wrong side this morn,, in fact i was trying to be funny or jokeingly tease the guys,, you take way too much personaly dude

the one thing i will disagree on is saying they are good for you ,, with out water even cockroaches won't eat that stuff , so what food value can they posibly have , they fill your belly inside and out side :) thats about it