NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

I'd love to send in my deposit, but I don't know about locking the 200 dollars away for that long. Not only do we have to wait for everyone on the current list to send in, but we also have to wait until the list fills up. This could take a month or two, or more to fill up. I'm sure you'd be okay if I sent the deposit in when the time was more near, right?

I'd love to send in my deposit, but I don't know about locking the 200 dollars away for that long. Not only do we have to wait for everyone on the current list to send in, but we also have to wait until the list fills up. This could take a month or two, or more to fill up. I'm sure you'd be okay if I sent the deposit in when the time was more near, right?

I understand where you're coming from so it's up to you sir. I've done everything I can to make this group buy happen...the rest is up to you guys!

Cheers,

Nick

Yeah, and I'm holding out. Someone will sell me a near-mint one for 200 shipped, but I said no, because I want to be a part of this legendary group purchase, and ensure future air dams for everyone.

that's what this website is all about...making sure we can keep these cars up to snuff for the long term

Time to step it up fellas. You said you were in, now pay up you cheap bastiches! :)

Yep, and this is whay a lot of awesome GP's never make it off the ground. 50 people say they're "in" but when it's time to pay up, all of a sudden only 30 people are actually serious. Then the vendor realizes they can't make the part quota and decides not to make the part. If Nick is taking deposits, he's committed, so for every person who wasn't serious, he will have to cover it with his own money. It sounds like he's already dropping thousands of his own cash, and flakers will just add thousands more. But it's only money, right? I'm sure Nick has gobs of money to throw around like the rest of us...oh wait...If we all had gobs of money to throw around, then people wouldn't flake come deposit time LOL.

Also, not sure how Nick has this worked out with the mold maker, but many molders will take a certain percentage down to get started on the molds and the rest is paid before delivery. In that case, the sooner he gets deposits, the sooner he can make the initial payment, the sooner the molds will be started, and the sooner they will be done and the balance can be paid. If everyone waited til things were closer to being done, the money would never come in and the molds would never be started. That's what deposits are for in these deals. If deposits don't come in, then the parts usually don't happen.

If you really want to support this part and you're truly "in", send in those dposits!

$270 sent to help you get started. Thanks for taking this on and LMK when you need the moneys for shipping. BTW I forgot to add mySQC screen name to the payapl info so, moneys from Britt Caulder is also BC_99, however, Im sure you already knew that. Cheers,

BC_99

$270 sent to help you get started. Thanks for taking this on and LMK when you need the moneys for shipping. BTW I forgot to add mySQC screen name to the payapl info so, moneys from Britt Caulder is also BC_99, however, Im sure you already knew that. Cheers,

BC_99

Thank you Britt!

Although I have a couple of back-ups, I will send a deposit today to help a great cause for our cars. Please forward me the info on where to send the deposit. I appreciate your efforts on this project.

Thanks..............Jerry-

Although I have a couple of back-ups, I will send a deposit today to help a great cause for our cars. Please forward me the info on where to send the deposit. I appreciate your efforts on this project.

Thanks..............Jerry-

You got it Jerry. I PMd you the details. Thanks for supporting the community!

Cheers,

Nick

Yep, and this is whay a lot of awesome GP's never make it off the ground. 50 people say they're "in" but when it's time to pay up, all of a sudden only 30 people are actually serious. Then the vendor realizes they can't make the part quota and decides not to make the part. If Nick is taking deposits, he's committed, so for every person who wasn't serious, he will have to cover it with his own money. It sounds like he's already dropping thousands of his own cash, and flakers will just add thousands more. But it's only money, right? I'm sure Nick has gobs of money to throw around like the rest of us...oh wait...If we all had gobs of money to throw around, then people wouldn't flake come deposit time LOL.

Also, not sure how Nick has this worked out with the mold maker, but many molders will take a certain percentage down to get started on the molds and the rest is paid before delivery. In that case, the sooner he gets deposits, the sooner he can make the initial payment, the sooner the molds will be started, and the sooner they will be done and the balance can be paid. If everyone waited til things were closer to being done, the money would never come in and the molds would never be started. That's what deposits are for in these deals. If deposits don't come in, then the parts usually don't happen.

If you really want to support this part and you're truly "in", send in those dposits!

Mark is right...the earlier we get deposits in, the earlier I can get things moving. It wouldn't be fair for only some of the guys to put in deposits, then sit around and wait forever for everybody else. I know not everybody can get their deposit in right now, but if you are able to...please don't delay.

Cheers,

Nick