NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

What is total for shipping to 87505?

I found a cheaper box than the one I initially intended on using...but I don't know exact weight yet. Waiting to hear back from the fabricator as to how they plan to ship. I will let you guys know as soon as I do!

Nick

Gentlemen,

I'm happy to announce a cool bonus to this group buy. Tim (MotoCam360) approached me last week and he and I have been talking the last few days, and have come up with a very fitting collaborative effort for the benefit of our community. Tim has graciously agreed to offer his oh-so-cool chin spoilers at a nice discount to those of you interested in protecting your new air dam. Since the air dam box is already full size, this allows Tim to make these chin spoilers in the one-piece format that so many of you have requested (instead of the two-piece design).

For those of you who decide to take advantage of this offer, you will have two primary options, as well as selecting the type of chin spoiler you want. Both one-piece chin spoiler options include the full rubber trim as well as the stainless steel mounting hardware. Pics of the different selections are below.

1) Combine your chin spoiler purchase with your air dam order:

• Chin Spoiler Rev. 1.0 Full Size One Piece: $90.00
  • Chin Spoiler Rev. 3.0 Full Size Notched One Piece: $85.00
  • Remember to add paypal fees if this is your method of payment.
  • Your chin spoiler payment will be combined with your air dam payment, and paid to NikoFab. This will help make our payment recording easier. Tim and I will hash out the financials after the group buy is completed.
  • Your chin spoiler will be packaged and shipped with your air dam. This will help you to save on shipping versus each purchase being shipped separately.
  • You will need to let us know which design you want when making your payment.

2) Order your chin spoiler within 30 days of your air dam shipment.

• Two piece chin spoiler: $103.50 + S&H
  • Remember to add paypal fees if this is your method of payment.
  • As indicated, these chin spoilers will be the two-piece units (size is limited due to shipping constraints), and will include the rubber trim.
  • Payments for these orders will be made to MotoCam360, and again, must be made within thirty (30) days of your air dam shipping date to get the discount.

Pics of the options are below...

Cheers,

Nick

Rev. 1.0 Full Size One Piece

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/Nikolaya77498/Rev10_zps54c82429.jpg

Full Size Rev. 3.0 Notched One Piece

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/Nikolaya77498/Rev301_zps0f6ae197.jpg

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/Nikolaya77498/Rev30_zps6e340e5a.jpg

Edited by NikoFab

Yes. All the holes shown on the chin spoiler in the above picture are 1/4-20 stainless steel fasteners. The chin spoiler basically is a drill template and makes installation take a few short minutes.

Can you send me a PayPal invoice for the Rev. 3.0 Notched One Piece Chin Spoiler with fees, and I will send off a payment. I have already pre-paid for my air dam. Send invoice to jdl00000007@gmail.com

Thanks..........Jerry-

do these require drilling holes into the air dam?

Yes. All the holes shown on the chin spoiler in the above picture are 1/4-20 stainless steel fasteners. The chin spoiler basically is a drill template and makes installation take a few short minutes.

Hi Craig,

Yes you will have to drill. I have one of Tim's chin spoilers and it was a straight forward install. I just used the bolt holes on the chin spoiler as a template to mark the drill points on the air dam.

Nick

This is so awesome. I was going to do exactly this. Thansk to both of you for working together on this. I will take advantage of it.

That's awesome! Just please be sure to PM me when you send payment so that I may make a note of it on the gp.

Cheers,

Nick