NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

I would never have believed that you'd pull this off at that price point. Way to go man. That should help get more folks interested and closer to the 50 mark.

BC_99

Thanks Britt! We'll have to wait and see if we can get that many!

Holy s***, you're biting 5500 bucks on this one? That is a lot of cash, you could get a perfect condition quest off someone for that kind of cash.

I think you're doing a huge service to us all, and this is amazing. Not only are you spending all this time and effort to help us, but you are also

spending out-of-pocket cash on this one, and a big chunk I might add.

You sir are a good man, and a hard worker.

We're not worthy!

Edited by MasterVivi

Well I'm of course trying to keep costs down as much as possible. In order to declare item value of this much, shippers require a certain rated box, which of course costs more. To say nothing of trying to find a box for these dimensions! Right now, the cheapeast box I can find is $16.05 each.

Nick

The way I look @ it Nick... you just saved me $70+ dollars on the air dam, shoot... I'll pay the $16 extra bucks for the box! Afterall, I was will'n to pay the $330 for the air dam, signed&sealed. So now I'm pay'n $286? "No Brainer Nick!" ;)

Im 99% sure Im in. Can anyone explain to me whats so much better about this material vs. the ones available in the after market? Help make the decision easier I guess.

In a nutshell, TPO is flexible and strong. The aftermarket versions currently available are made from either FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) and CF (carbon fiber). Both of these materials break/splinter/cheap easily...TPO does not.

If you want more details regarding this, please check out the feeler thread for this group buy here: http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=134121

In this thread, I address in ridiculous detail the differences between many different types of media that could be used for this project.

Cheers,

Nick

The way I look @ it Nick... you just saved me $70+ dollars on the air dam, shoot... I'll pay the $16 extra bucks for the box! Afterall, I was will'n to pay the $330 for the air dam, signed&sealed. So now I'm pay'n $286? "No Brainer Nick!" ;)

LOL I hear you Jerry. But like I said, I'm exhausting all options and pulling all the strings I can to get this done well and at a good price point!

Nick

Holy s***, you're biting 5500 bucks on this one? That is a lot of cash, you could get a perfect condition quest off someone for that kind of cash.

I think you're doing a huge service to us all, and this is amazing. Not only are you spending all this time and effort to help us, but you are also

spending out-of-pocket cash on this one, and a big chunk I might add.

You sir are a good man, and a hard worker.

We're not worthy!

Trying my hardest sir!

Gentlemen,

Had a few more of you PM me regarding deposits. I very much appreciate the vote of confidence and proactive nature, but I would prefer to wait on taking deposits until we have all 50 guys on board. Something about holding that much of your money is unsettling LOL.

That said, the faster we get 50 guys, the faster we move forward...so put the word out!

Cheers,

Nick

LOL I hear you Jerry. But like I said, I'm exhausting all options and pulling all the strings I can to get this done well and at a good price point!

Nick

Most appreciated Nick!... but, IMO... "you're already there" my friend! Wish I could step up for a 2nd, or 3rd... to get this off the ground & running! Hmmm... never know? ;)

I'm ready to buy as soon as we get enough for the first run, I covered a lot of shifts this week, so my cash situation is GOOD again.

Rock on...I really appreciate those of you who have offered to send deposits already...but I'd rather wait until we have all 50 guys on board before I take deposits. Not too crazy about holding that much of other people's money for too long.

Nick

• Like 1

Well I think I'm going to be joining in niko, I broke that generic fiberglass one a few days ago backing into garage. Stupid snow lol.

It's going to take me a bit to get money though lol

You got it Skullz, I'll put you down. Sorry about the bad luck.

One of the reasons I moved to Houston....no snow!

No worries on getting the money in...I'm not going to accept deposits until we have the full group together.

Nick