NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

I am down sir, I will be more than willing to send payment by end of January or mid Feb at latest if this is a definite GP :-)

I was thinking to myself the other day when I visited this thread that it would be pretty cool if we got 30 people by Jan 1st, and its looking quite good from what I can tell!! :D

I agree...and I'm glad to see the progress so far. I think the trick on this one is to give enough time for 50 guys to get on board, instead of trying to rush it.

Plus you have to figure some of those people won't be able to do it.

I'm in though!

Well I've noticed that happens too. But hopefully all of us being patient will make this a group buy that works for everyone, and we can help minimize the withdrawals from the list.

Nick

Ok Gentlemen,

The group buy is now up to 35 guys, and Mike (Psu_Crash) is excited enough about this project that he went ahead and sent a deposit lol. :)

So I guess now's as good a time as any to start accepting deposits. We've gotten more of you on the list faster than I thought it would happen, and I'm very excited to be able to move forward on this project.

I confirmed pricing today with both the material supplier and fabricator, so we're still good for the quoted price...just waiting to get started on the tooling process.

So let's get this thing going fellas!

Cheers,

Nick

Morning Nickster! I see it's time to send you some monies! I was look'n for my "Send the monies PM?" ;) I'll get it together for you my friend, send'n it as usual, will let you know. Let's... git er done! :)

Are you looking for full deposit or partial?

original post says $200 deposit i believe

i'll hit ya up friday niko

Morning Nickster! I see it's time to send you some monies! I was look'n for my "Send the monies PM?" ;) I'll get it together for you my friend, send'n it as usual, will let you know. Let's... git er done! :)

Hey guys!

Yes the deposit is $200.00. Once we have 50 deposits, I will purchase the material and have it shipped to the fabricator. Your deposit $$$ will also pay for the digital scanning, as well as the tooling process (using the airdam I've donated for the project).

I will personally be paying the fabricator $3500.00 out of my pocket for the casting of the mold and for ownership of the mold itself. So I will actually own the mold...in other words, we will have a long term resource for airdams (yeah baby). I'm also paying out of pocket for an extra $2000.00 of material. By doing this, we get a break on material cost for this group buy. I put it all together this way in order bring the price down to what it is. No more $400-$500 airdams...I can virtually guarantee this price for additional future runs.

The remaining $70.00 from each of you will pay for the trimming and forming phase.

Airdams will be shipped to each of you directly from the fabricator, which will save on cost. I'm working on shipping cost right now with the fabricator.

Cheers,

Nick

Hey guys!

Yes the deposit is $200.00. Once we have 50 deposits, I will purchase the material and have it shipped to the fabricator. Your deposit $$$ will also pay for the digital scanning, as well as the tooling process (using the airdam I've donated for the project).

I will personally be paying the fabricator $3500.00 out of my pocket for the casting of the mold and for ownership of the mold itself. So I will actually own the mold...in other words, we will have a long term resource for airdams (yeah baby). I'm also paying out of pocket for an extra $2000.00 of material. By doing this, we get a break on material cost for this group buy. I put it all together this way in order bring the price down to what it is. No more $400-$500 airdams...I can virtually guarantee this price for additional future runs.

The remaining $70.00 from each of you will pay for the trimming and forming phase.

Airdams will be shipped to each of you directly from the fabricator, which will save on cost. I'm working on shipping cost right now with the fabricator.

Cheers,

Nick

Is this guy "GRRreat" or what! Just an amaze'n presentation of "small business," & here on our forum! Did I even mention the quality of product presented so far? (yep, just not within this thread) I feel truly fortunate to be able not only to support "Nikofab's" endeavors... but to receive such a high quality piece(s), @ such an affordable price! Keep'm coming Nickster... & Thanx! ;) (don't forget my discount, right ;) :P )