New job and Need to know where some Questers are...

BOHO

I took a new job in Gadsden Alabama. Its a 4 hour drive and I can't say that I trust the Starion. I would just like to know if there is anyone on I-20 between Atlanta and Talladega...I don't forsee any issues but I don't have the best of luck. I'm retarded and Can't seem to post a picture of the Route between Warner Robins, GA and Gadsden, AL. I know some of the ATL guys but they are all North Atlanta...I will be traveling for the first time on Oct. 9th. Its a Sunday.

Anyone has any tips or just want to say something please do. I don't know how I feel about this but I'm tired of being told I'm not qualified or I'm over qualified. This isn't the money I was looking for but its more than unemployment...I'm probably going to rent a crack house apartment and try to sell my house here...I don't know...Nothing is easy and I'm sure something will go wrong...it always does.

I took a new job in Gadsden Alabama. Its a 4 hour drive and I can't say that I trust the Starion. I would just like to know if there is anyone on I-20 between Atlanta and Talladega...I don't forsee any issues but I don't have the best of luck. I'm retarded and Can't seem to post a picture of the Route between Warner Robins, GA and Gadsden, AL. I know some of the ATL guys but they are all North Atlanta...I will be traveling for the first time on Oct. 9th. Its a Sunday.

Anyone has any tips or just want to say something please do. I don't know how I feel about this but I'm tired of being told I'm not qualified or I'm over qualified. This isn't the money I was looking for but its more than unemployment...I'm probably going to rent a crack house apartment and try to sell my house here...I don't know...Nothing is easy and I'm sure something will go wrong...it always does.

Way to stay positive Braden,lol.Im glad you found something.Things will get better.Just remember,its the tough times that make us who we are and build character.You know,you could just bring me that old clunker and ill send you down the road with something dependable ;)

I just put ~400 miles on mine driving to and back from MOD in Bloomington, IL on Saturday. This was after I had the trans out of it twice in two days fixing a rear main seal leak, and I didn't start the car until ~10:30pm on Friday. They can be reliable.

Gadsden is about an hour from my house. If you need help let me know. should be around on a Sunday. If worse comes to worse I have a truck and a trailer. :)

Nomad...Would like to meet you one of these days. Hopefully its not on the side of the road. :)

Robert...The engine and trans run perfectly...The 120k mile starion / rear end / bearings/ joints / rods / is what I'm worried about. I'm going to do some PM work and grease everything and make sure.

Fanta.... I am going to be moving by my self for a while and plan on coming home every other weekend or something like that. Its a full-time salary position I just don't know if its going to work out or what. I just have to give it a shot.

As someone who took a Conquest that hadn't run in 8 years, changed the fluids and then ran 1100 miles round trip to Branson, yeah, they'll suprise you with reliability.

Seriously, good luck and keep your emergency tools handy. Oh and if there's a possibility of something breaking or wearing out on the way, buy it before you leave. That way you'll have it if you need it.

Good trip & best wishes!! ;)

Warner robins to gadsden, al? Here's your routing info., if needed; Ga. 96 s. to I-16 w. I-75n., to I285 w. to exit 10 I-20w. to mile marker 185 (approx.) Al. 431n. to Gadsden. Hope it helps, an good luck, just remember tomorrow will be better than today (somehow or other) .

• 3 weeks later...
Updates on the job and the move? One weekend that you are not going home you ll have to ride up here we'll have a mini meet w you, me; 87 quest-tsi(david) minagera (matt), and alan. If you are in your quest; that will make 16 cars haha