I scammed somebody, Should I feel bad?

garychoffmann

This is awesome! I will have to try this next time I get a scammer trying to get me to ship parts from craigslist! I usually just ignore them. Now I have plans...

Great job!

There's two obvious reasons for that. You've never seen the show dateline, and you don't know what a pedo bear is :lol: nice going op!

I know what pedo bear is. No I don't watch dateline. I don't have TV actually. But that picture just doesn't make sense to me. How is that a win?

That was awesome. I could easily see this thread going viral. Since the perp is practically in my back yard, maybe I should go scope it out. My bet is that is not his actual address, but probably a neighbor who is out of town or incapacitated. Scum either way...

I'm trying to get him to admit he tried to scam me and I will let him off the hook for the 45.00. He sent me an e-mail about how this is disgusting and he thinks I'm trying to scam him. We'll see if I can get him to admit to scamming me and apologizing. That would make my day

I'm trying to get him to admit he tried to scam me and I will let him off the hook for the 45.00. He sent me an e-mail about how this is disgusting and he thinks I'm trying to scam him. We'll see if I can get him to admit to scamming me and apologizing. That would make my day

No way in the world I'd let him off the hook. How many other people has he done this to? How many more will fall for his sceme? I'd save that email, AND a screen shot of it, along with documentation of the conversations. This was across state lines. Isn't that wire fraud on a federal level? Hang this creep out to dry.