Dodge2004srt4

TexasQuest

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I have to say I wish every transaction I have could be as stellar as dealing with this man! Came through for me with a tps that was exactly as described, with pictures to prove it. He made no excuses about the condition of the product, was detailed and straightforward. Gave me a GREAT deal and shipped just hours after payment was sent, almost shockingly fast. Once the unit arrived I tested it out to be functionally brand new and if this guy has anything else I even MIGHT need, I'll be first in line to hand over my cash.

Purchased TD05-S16G turbo with exhaust housing from Dodge2004srt4

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=129987&hl=dodge2004srt4&fromsearch=1

Item priced very fairly; shipped and arrived promptly,

Appropriate packaging for a heavy item (with related take-offs).

Accurately described too.

Excellent communications were consistent with my expectations.

Installed turbo and road tested fine on this holiday weekend.

I'm a happy buyer.

Thanks Chris

• 1 month later...

My faith in humanity is restored! (at least for now).

Loaned Chris some money to help him through a rough patch. Never met the guy, lives across the country and there was no collateral held on the loan.

Repaid every cent on time, as promised.

Didn't know what to expect but must say that I am impressed by his integrity.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought a wideabnd from Chris. Fast shipping, good communication and a good deal. Great person to do business with!

Also I loaned Chris some money awhile back and he repaid the money per our agreement. No problems at all.

Edited by duckheads

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I bought parts from Chris in the past with no issue but not this time. I paid for a marnel head with OS valves back in December. I have received nothing but a string of emails full of excuses and empty promises for the last 6+ months. I'm pretty sure he sold the head to another member a while back. Looks like I got screwed out of $400. Buyers beware!!

paid this guy 120$ for some hids headlight housings and some leds, the day i paid him was the day he never came back online. this was almost 2 months ago, beware of this guy ive heard nasty stories of non stop excuses. very pissed

Total scamming ripoff artist! DONT GO NEAR HIM FOR ANYTHING!

Paid him for a impact wrench, and as soon as he recieved the funds, contact was lost never to be heard from again!

Karma will catch you one day Mr Crawford, for ripping so many people off in our community!

• Like 1

So believe it or not after many unanswered pms and many unread emails im sure, 2 and a 1/2 months later i see a box arrive from mr crawford. Talk about being suprised, everything came in very very good packaging and as described, but i was still missing some stuff that we agreed on. But to tell you the truth, i dont even feel like chasing this guy anymore. This package came in a few days ago so maybe he read my emails i sent him and felt like a pos. who knows, as for you lunacy, you bought the impact gun around the ssme time i bought my hid kit from chris, so who knows maybe youll be recieving it soon. All i gotta say is im happy this is over with and that i never have to deal with someone like this again.

*dont let anyone talk you into sending money as a gift through paypal. Do the math and send the fee with the payment of wtv you are getting*!

For what its worth,

Danny

I purchased a clutch and lightened flywheel from him. And like others I paid as a gift through paypal.

2 days later he fell off the face of the earth. Has not replied to texts, emails or PM's. Because it was a gift, paypal will do nothing.. I am at present working with my bank and local police, providing them with information from other members that have also been scammed. Mr Starion, you are a lucky person...

• Like 1