Locked in a wintery HELL

Fuze

UGH.

Yeah I know we always get snow in the winter in NJ, I have always driven my daily driver Starions in the snow in the past.

But this is ridiculous.

I just shoveled my cars out for the 6th time this January!? 18 inches, we just had a storm a few days ago, another one is on the way tomorrow, and in between it's like 20 degrees. Every storm is at least 5-6 inches. Each shovel full of snow brings me one step closer to a senseless homicidal rampage!

I have never seen this much snow in such a short time in my life, last summer was record rain for like the third year in a row, and also the hottest year on record for about the third year.

Damn I wish I had a time machine to FF into early May. I could use a good 90 degree day right now.

finally it is not me having all this shoveling to do.

i feel for you. Coke and i have dealt with this white stuff

for years. i hate it unless i an skiing or snowmobiling. other

than that i dont want it. so far this year we have about 70

inches and more on the way. :wacko: enough to make you feel

like a hermit in my home. i never want to go no where. The

only good thing is i have a 08 Subaru Impreza that loves this

stuff.

I love it. I hate the people who don't have the ability to drive in it and they don't set there car/truck/suv up for it. IE run two sets of tires winter and summer, if you want to run all season fine but when it really snows you should not drive. Everyone still tries to drive when it really snows, and really snows here is like 18-24" we get daily 2-6" on most days.

Eff that man. But I live in Houston so when it rains (which happens all the time) I get the whole "I don't know how to drive in rain" syndrome which is a lot like the "I don't know how to set my car up for snow" syndrome. And when it snows here people drive like it's a summer afternoon. Scary. And everyone drives all season tires here because ice is rare and snow is even rarer. Yeah... we have a high accident rate when we get a hard freeze. At least we still have bees Al Gore. I'm pissed off now a little bit. I should have never replied to this.

4wd, 31x10.5's and ground clearance

If it wasn't for Andrew, or the new roommate having shorter fwd cars, the driveway here would still have 6"+ sitting in it, instead of the 2 or so on top of all the ice

Before this winter, I didn't mind shoveling a little here and there, but with 3 or so droppings of 10+ inches, the drive has been shoveled half a dozen times, first time, it took me 3 hours in 2 trips outside (was the wet heavy snow) the other snow falls since then have been fairly light and fluffy.

Your back feels it first, this summer I'm buying a snowblower in anticipation of more snow next year

Edited by D_Venable

At least you can brush up on your drifting skills... If it wasn't for that I woulda offed myself a long time ago.

Now let me jut say my daily driver is a 99 Vette in this MESS.

finally it is not me having all this shoveling to do.

i feel for you. Coke and i have dealt with this white stuff

for years. i hate it unless i an skiing or snowmobiling. other

than that i dont want it. so far this year we have about 70

inches and more on the way. :wacko: enough to make you feel

like a hermit in my home. i never want to go no where. The

only good thing is i have a 08 Subaru Impreza that loves this

stuff.

Oh man you're up in Upstate NY, yeah you are feeling it. I haven't been on the BMX bike in a month, I'm going to suck when spring comes. Going stir crazy in the house.