Where have I been the last week and a half.........

UlrichWolf

Man Tim thats rough..I am so sorry bro..I know this is a hardtime for you and you will never all the way get over it..Just take the best she gave you and know that will carry on within you...

God Bless,

Roberto

Tim--Dont know you ,but I can sure relate..I lost my mom in 05 due to lung cancer..It happened in a very similar way to what happened to your mom except she went as far as having the whole lower half of her left lung removed..She lived great for 2 years after that..She was healthy and happy to be alive..Unfortunetly she woke up sick one day and it was all down hill from there..It came back and killed her in 2 months..She was only 46..I was extremely close to her..She cried like a baby when I moved out and got married..The pain I felt for months after that was unbearable..It hurts bad for awhile,but time heels..It was great you got to get in one last hoorah with her before she went..Im sure it was one of the many things that went through her mind the moment she passed..Im very sorry for your loss and hope you and your family find happiness in the near future..To my mom,,I love you and miss you so much..Although the pain has eased,,there is not a day that goes by that you dont cross through my mind..

Once again, thank you all.

It's a mess, and I guess I'm pretty much turning a page in the book of life now. The new question is.......now what?

Tim

there is no way for any of us to say whats next. you will just kinda move along with life and adjust to things day by day. you wont really even realize it but slowly life will make the change and then at some poinbt in the future you will realize that youve managed to move on even tho you will have no idea how you got there. it just sort of happens. im not sure how to put this into words but you will see. dont get me wrong your life has just changed, but somehow it will seems to move in some other direction. i cant say it gets any easier or better, just somehow you deal with it, and over time you will find the way. whatever way it is for you is all up to you.

Sorry for your loss, Tim.

As for "now what?" You just do what comes next. Maybe honor your mother's memory in the way you live the rest of your life, know she's watching over you from above and make her proud.

Thoughts and prayers are with your family. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost my aunt to ovarian cancer in 95. It's not a fun fight.

May God's comforting powers be with you and yours in your time of need.