My Dog ATE my rod bearings!!!!

In the movies your hear the phrase "my dog ate my homework," but my dog really ate my Clevite Rod Bearings!!! :huh: Brand spanking new in the box!! I was putting a Honda B20 block together and left the Clevite bearings on low table and came to find the box eating through and the bearings chewed on!! :o

My dog is a 100+ pound "Muttweiler", hes half Shepard and Rott. He'll chew on almost anything. He's no puppy but still has that curiosity about him. Geez, now I gotta replace them bearings

He chewed them up a bit, scratched the surface basically. I don't get why he would do that, but he is a dorky dog known for other silly stuff. ^_^

Because you were paying attention to the engine and parts but not him. That's a dogs way of getting attention.

yep the owners say he was going to be taken care of (kill'd) just to be safe

on a like note my g-son Eric had near the same problem but his was his wife walk'd on the box :) as he had the parts lay'd out of the floor admiring them

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif

This and that cop car thing are hillarious. My dog chewed up a $500 Arai motorcycle helmet, and I've seen them chew and eat rocks, but chewing on hardened steel or a cop car? That's just awesome!

This and that cop car thing are hillarious. My dog chewed up a $500 Arai motorcycle helmet, and I've seen them chew and eat rocks, but chewing on hardened steel or a cop car? That's just awesome!

My friend breeds Pitbulls. The females chewed up the bumpers on his '96 Prelude, completely chewed off the mudflaps and went to work on the bumpers after.

I'd seen mine do silly stuff, but this one got me. I guess their PO'd cuz I don't spend much time with them. When my father was alive, he spent a good deal of time with the dogs every day. Since his passing the two dogs have lost weight and have been acting up. I try to play with them, but I also have 4 kids I need to tend to and not to mention the wife.