STARION PART OUT (make offers)

jmac

First off, I AGREE. I HATE when starquest's get parted out. But I really don't care to put 6-8k into this car. It is an 87 Starion, white exterior/maroon interior. I do know that the car has a factory rebuilt block with under 3,000mi on it. I have yet to take the head off to inspect the pistons/block.I imagine the head is the stock jet valve head but I have yet to find that out, too. This is a brief description, feel free to e-mail me for any details. Interior is in pretty decent shape. This is, for the most part, a whole car so I will list the parts that are no good. Drivers side fender, hood, front lower air dam, grille, oil cooler cover, and the plastic piece between the hood and windshield that covers your wipers. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER. (Location: New York) $1000 takes it all. E-mail: joshmaciatek@ymail.com (ask for pictures) -josh

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
interested in whole engine. i live in CT, can pick up

Don't need the tranny unless it comes with engine.

Did you happen to do a compression test to verify engine is rebuilt and making compression?

• 1 month later...

First off, I AGREE. I HATE when starquest's get parted out. But I really don't care to put 6-8k into this car. It is an 87 Starion, white exterior/maroon interior. I do know that the car has a factory rebuilt block with under 3,000mi on it. I have yet to take the head off to inspect the pistons/block.I imagine the head is the stock jet valve head but I have yet to find that out, too. This is a brief description, feel free to e-mail me for any details. Interior is in pretty decent shape. This is, for the most part, a whole car so I will list the parts that are no good. Drivers side fender, hood, front lower air dam, grille, oil cooler cover, and the plastic piece between the hood and windshield that covers your wipers. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER. (Location: New York) $1000 takes it all. E-mail: joshmaciatek@ymail.com (ask for pictures) -josh

do you have the turbo manifold (NOT CRACKED OR WELDED!)??? how much shipped to 60185?

front airdam if you still have it, how much?

I'm in brooklyn ny. if ur not to far i can

pick it up.Let me know

• 2 weeks later...