Mookeeh 35-1 trigger wheel

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    I bought one of these because it fits the pulley and will be easier to mount it. But after doing some reading on the mega-manual for Megasquirt, it looks to me like a 35-1 wheel isn’t supported because the tooth count isn’t divisible evenly when trying to place the crank trigger sensor. Anybody got any input about this?

What is required for the cruise control to work when swapping to mpfi?

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    As stated, I’m converting over to a DIY made mpfi intake manifold. I’ll be using a universal 65 mm throttle body.    Since I’m making the intake, I can design the thing to mount the TB where I want it. While I haven’t looked closely at the old throttle body, I’m sure I’m going to have to try and adapt the cruise control servo/solenoid/actuator to the new TB. Ignition will no longer rely on the old distributor, and the coil will go in favor of a crank trigger/coil near plug system con

Why would I get rid of the balance shaft..

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    Simple enough it seems, I’m gonna have the timing chain cover off when I remove the balancer to modify it for a trigger wheel. Also gonna remove the head, and convert it to studs and the add back the Ajusa mls head gasket. What benefit do I gain by omitting the balance shaft?

FREE short block

Turbo Cary
    By Turbo Cary,
    Located in Charleston SC. I found an old short block in the shed. Free to anyone willing to come pick it up. Don't ask me the condition. I didn't look hard enough at it. I'm pretty sure the crank is there along with the main caps and maybe pistons/rods

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS