$10 Fuel Pressure Tester

Dangerous_Dr._Dave
    By Dangerous_Dr._Dave,
    Well I finally got around to checking my fuel pressure... 35psi stable and rises with increased manifold pressure... so my fuel pump and regualtor are not the source of my rough idle gremlin   But I only spent $10 to find out that I don't need a $100 fuel pump or a $50 regulator!   Parts:   1 Nylon 1/4" Male Pipe Thread to 1/4" nipple adaptor(<$1), 1 Brass 1/4" Female Pipe Thread to 1/4" nipple adaptor(<$2), 1' 1/4" ID fuel line(<$1), 2 hose clamps for fuel line(<$1), 1 cheap

Intersting 2.6(non mitsu) example

jinx
    By jinx,
    http://www.autospeed.com/A_0599/page1.html?src=suggestions my observations; put these same mods on your 2.6.. output will be no less - g54b head flows check out the 65mm throttle body / intake mod (similiar to magna) nice header and inexpensive t3/4 (great street performance) my buddy cut up a "big" truck intercooler in SIX slices (each measuring 7"x24"x2¾") kept one for himself, and sold the rest for $100 a pop... works great in his dsm we got good stock con rods dunno if the izusu has

Who rebuilds the stock adjustable struts?

Conquest351
    By Conquest351,
    Who rebuilds the stock adjustable struts?

5 dollar Manual boost controller!!!!!

Zdawg
    By Zdawg,
    I'm just a poor college student, and couldn't afford a fancy boost controller so i went to my local hardware store, and bought a garden hose vave for 3 bucks a fitting to a vac line and a T for under 5 bucks works grrreat, though takes about 20 min to get used to the adjustment, and for the cost of a meal deal at Micky D's!!   Z

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS