epoxy

offalot
    By offalot,
    anyone know of any good epoxies to attach fiberglass to painted metal, I know alot of body kits use 2 sided tape but i would like something just a little more reliable.

Link Profile Location To Mapquest?

BlackStar87
    By BlackStar87,
    I just thought it might be cool to try to link the persons location in their profile to Mapquest (or something like it), so that other members can see exactly where another member is from? ;D

86 Starion-ECU wiring, A/F meter,& FCD

vilification
    By vilification,
    OK, since nobody seems to have an ECU diagram for an 86 Starion, I went and purchased a manual. (I was going to anyhow, but the need for it got me off my butt)   I used terminals A11 and A4 for the A/F meter.   It works perfectly. Only one light at a time lights up.   Not 2, not 4, just 1.     The only thing about looking at the diagram show is that you need to remember its a top down view of the ECU connector, NOT the plug you pulled out of it.   So when it refers to "Connector A",

De-lensing

StarJunk
    By StarJunk,
    Hey fellow 'questers!   I have just imported a set of '89 quest taillights into Australia and wish to do the de-lensing thing.... any hints? Do you warm 'em up in the oven, not too hot so it melts the cover, just warm enough to soften the polyeurathane sealant? What temperature would the be, roughly? (degrees celsius pleeeeze, otherwise I have to do that divide by 1.2, minus 32 thing or whatever, and my brain is just not ready for that!) I only have one chance to bugger these lights up, so a

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS