strange request

Ryan
    By Ryan,
    ok, I got something that some might find strange, but for people who have been around for a while might understand. I say we should bring back that red quest eating the Honda...he he. I remember that thing from way back in the day being around, and it's kind of sad to see it go. It kind of is a reminder of the old sites, and I think it should be brought into the new ones, sure some people might get offended, but who cares, bring back the honda eating quest! ;D I remember the first time I seen it

another magna installed

chiplee
    By chiplee,
    I posted this in the middle of a thread on the b/s board so I figured I'd put it here too, with a few additions, for the people who don't go there much.  (Like me) I have a ton of work left to do.  In my haste I was only able to do the cleaning that would be impossible with the engine in, so it's still dirty.  I have to get the IC pipe welded and I want to do the turbo to IC pipe in aluminum as well.  Also need flange for BOV,  and some vacuum ports, and the turbo inlet is obviously tempora

Am i gunna be rice now?

Twisted_Conquest
    By Twisted_Conquest,
    i just bought a wing (not a ricer airplane wing lol) but its like alot of the integreas are buying now its flat and comes off the back of the car sorta like the older stangs and stuff not older stangs but early 90s stangs ya know what im talking bout here..well would this make me rice?

Throttle cable for Magna and Ford TB

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    Hello all   I got a FORD accelerator cable from Advance Auto that is long enough and works great with the Ford TB. Your only going to use the cable and not the rest of the housing.  The other end you will use HELP throttle cable stops for the pedal end.     The part number is 04196  $38.99 This # is a KNOWN working part   I don't know exactly what it came out of but it is long enough and has the female fitting that attaches to the TB.   A 1992 Ford F150 throttle cable will work also. Any FO

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS