DUAL INTERCOOLERS on an 87! pics!

Adi
    By Adi,
    I am in the prosess of fabbing in a second intercooler next to the stock one....I did some math and decided this should help cool the air about 25% more in addition to the cooling of the stocker.     I moved the radiator overflow to undernethe of the coil when in stock location...it rub gently against the a/c pump but no damage should occur.  to the bottle of the pump.  I removed the a/c fan from infront of the condensor.  the bracket that holds it and the bracket that held the overflow can

tail light mod

MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    Ever wish all three bulbs in your tail lights blinked?  It is possible with a new pigtail and bout 30 minutes.  Here's how!   Materials: crimps, butt connectors, small screwdriver, 10 mm socket and wratchet, universal pigtail-double contact Calterm part# 08512 any parts store should have this(Advance Auto does i work there), heavy duty or electronic(preferred) flasher   Directions:   1.  unplug the wiring from the socket assembly.  It is a small white clip on the assembly.  take out the tail

True FAQ...

By Guest,
    Since I all but created the FAQ for the largest S2000 website in the world I thought I'd offer a suggestion.  No, I don't have a big head, but I care about stuff like this.   My idea for a Super-FAQ was never implemented there on S2Ki, maybe we could make use of it here...   Picture it like this, person comes to the home page, person is looking for info, person clicks on the "FAQ" and he/she sees a fullpage spread of the clear cutaway picture of the Starquest.  You know the one, it's like you

My mods

Twisted_Conquest
    By Twisted_Conquest,
    here are my mods. 17C turbo no cats 3.75in down pipe 3.5 straight pipe (dumps out the side of my car (in front or rear passenger side tire (no muffler just a nice oval tip hehe) 2.75 hard pipes (thanks to chad in oregon) greddy BOV greddy turbo timer MBC (paid 7 bucks for it i have the website so if u need one cheap just let me know) new head (with jet valves removed) thanks to PumpedTSI air can removed with custome setup accel blaster msd ignition (not in yet) 8mm wires just orde

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS