looking to get diamondcut headlights, what size??

Mr._HP
    By Mr._HP,
    I'm not sure what the dimensions are on our headlights and that's pretty much what you have to go by when ordering these headlights since they usually don't list starquests :   Could someone tell me what size they have ordered. I saw posts from a few of you that have already got them.   Thanks Ben

Cam choices

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    Let's talk cam choices on those AU cams.   http://63.251.78.219/Image%20file/camspex.jpg   What would set the #4 and #5 cams apart from my say my current 284F?   If you can please explain why the valve opening and closing degree oon a particular cam is better than in one aspect than the other cam. Things along those lines.

Victory Automotive in San Jose, CA

quest88_TSI
    By quest88_TSI,
    For those of you who need to have a quest rebuilt and do not have the time or knowledge to do so, I highly recommend Victory Automotive.  Talk to VIC, ( 408 ) 266-7570.   He quoted me out a price, gave me the unknowns and followed up with a quote for the knowns.  Things such as water pump condition, radiator core rebuild, clutch and so on that needed to be inspected before knowning the full cost invovled in rebiuld/restore.  Very helpful in finding good alternatives to expnesive parts.     Rea

Top End Performance AKA TEP

quest88_TSI
    By quest88_TSI,
    I had to order parts from TEP, wasn't sure what I needed.  I e-mailed Steve at TEP several times, always quick turn around for guidance.  I had a lot of Q&A and cross checked all advice.  It was very good advice.  When I finally did place an order, they were very quick in turning it around to ship.  Came in a nicely prepared package.   I ordered the complete 2.5" exhauste & Cat back system, BOV, high/low switch for turbo and new boost guage.     Prices were a tad high, but the ad

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS