Jump to content

    stereo loses memory when key is removed...

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    well, i checked my fuses and they looked fine. according to the manual i believe the RB wire that is attached to the (room #10) fuse is the right fuse for the memory, correct me if i'm wrong. i also checked with a multimeter and i am getting voltage from that wire when everything is off. could it be my radio? any feedback would be appreciated! thanks.

    SpEeD147

    starion0352
    By starion0352,
    sold a stock 88 14 row and plumbing to speed147. paid fast and was patient with me as i had some trouble getting it pulled and shipped   thanks!!

    ATX Tranny for a 98 3000GT SL

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    I am looking for a good auto tranny that will work on a 98 3000GT SL. I was told that 95-99 years will work with out having to change out drive axels etc.

    Anyone have a wiring diagram for Haltech e6x and MSD combo

    raytech
    By raytech,
    I tried using the example in this post, but I am not getting any signal at the ECU   http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewto...ght=haltech+msd   this is my last step left to get it started and it is frustrating.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...