Jump to content

    Need the small plate that bolts to the side of the head

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    Basically, I let a guy have a good head for free in case he needed it, and now that he doesn't need it. He can't manage to bring it by my house after I told him I needed that little plate off of it.   The plate is on the throttle body side of the engine and it's near the distributor. Has two bolts.   Anybody have one?   Thanks!   Ryan

    1G Mas air filter clip

    Casey_L
    By Casey_L,
    I need one of the clips that attach the airfilter to a 1G mas. I have looked in the junkyards and I had no luck. Anyone have some spare ones or know of something else I could use that would be better for using the 1gmas lid and a K&N air filter?

    88 ecu

    donplayahat
    By donplayahat,
    i need a ecu for an 88 auto conquest tsi. asap... thanks

    160 thermostat

    mikah9
    By mikah9,
    Whats up guys, I am looking for a 160 degree T-stat. if anyone has any spares that would be cool

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...