Jump to content

    mitsubishi downpipe flange needed!!!

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    I need a downpipe flange for a mitsubishi turbo. The 4 bolt setup like on the td05h turbos. I am hoping to get one without the wastegate hole. I don't know where to get one. I've been searching google for a long time...

    stock stereo w/EQ

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    mine might be bad so i'm looking for an OEM replacement stereo/deck/eq for cheap.

    fuel pressure regulator

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    I need one. Not sure if these are interchangable between different years, this is going on an 87 tsi. I can do aftermarket, but i think the stock will woek just fine for me. Let me know what ya got. Thanks

    AC Location Guage Pod

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    Im looking for the Guage pod that goes in the a/c controller location.   Did they make this kit w/a relocation kit for the a/c controller??     Let me know...need ASAP!!!!!!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...