Jump to content

    LOOKING FOR 83 HOOD

    yoshi
    By yoshi,
    LOOKING FOR AN 83 HOOD IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO HAS ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!   THANKS ALL :wink:   I HAVE A FLATTY AND NEED TO SPIFF UP THE EXTERIOR A LITTLE STILL LOOKING FOR A DECENTLY PRICED WIDEBODY

    radio antenna motor

    jay89tsi
    By jay89tsi,
    there is something wrong with the antenna, it just clicks and makes noises instead of going up and down. I tried to cut a few wires on the motor but it still does it...what do i need to do to get it out or just cancel it out or to make it go up and down again?? :?

    MOOKEEH MK1 3" FULLY POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL DOWNPIPE

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    Hi members,   i have been working on this mookeeh mk1 3" fully polished stainless steel downpipe. many revisions were made to get the best quality down pipe possible and finally got it done.   this is made by a professional manufacture and since it is stainless steel, it will last long and you do not have to worry about getting it rusted but it will still come with warranty(get more detail soon).   i am currently talking to the manufacture, working on the price right now, trying to get the lowe

    14B turbo - $100

    Fanta
    By Fanta,
    asking $100 - zero shaft play   http://www.straydogstudios.com/car/HPIM1265.JPG   http://www.straydogstudios.com/car/HPIM1266.JPG   I think its a DSM turbo ( I think it came off a galant )

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...