-
Images
- 2 replies
- 459 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 535 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 783 views
- Add Reply
- 235 replies
- 20306 views
- Add Reply
isc idle/nose switch
By 66 impala,
anyone know where i can get one?? and i also need a fusible link box
89 ECU FO SALE!!!!
By KEVIN_TECHEE,
Pulled from my 89 fiji Blue when I went multi port. Works fine. $100 shipped
WTB- short throw shifter, will trade for....
By mx3twinturbo,
Hey yall, I'm in need of a short throw and well dont have the cash to fork out for a new one, anyone have one? I do Powdercoating and have a few parts layin around for trade. I do have some cash though to supliment trades and what not. Let me know, thanks Jesse
MOOKEEH MK1 NEXT CARBON FIBER PROJECT
By 101PROPOSE,
hi member, for next carbon fiber body part, i am thinking about followings. 1. headlight cover 2. header panel 3. front bumber 4. lower airdam 5. reg.(non-83style) carbon fiber hood if you have any other ideas, let me know. i will have a poll to choose which part to make in carbon fiber next. thanks, 101
