Jump to content

    Banky

    Mech
    By Mech,
    I know hes parting out his car, and prolly getting out of the starquest scene, but ill give him some feedback anyways becuase he deserves it.   Bought 5 mitsu OEM oil filters and a starion gullwing model from him. Just got it today, everything was packed nicely. Fair deal on the price too. Cant wait to put th model together.   thanks again.

    Looking for guy in Greenville Mi.

    big_bubba
    By big_bubba,
    Trying to find the guy in Greenville that I bought a spoiler from a while back. Anybody know how to reach him?

    Location Link

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    It would be nice for us lazy folk if the location under our avatar was linked to googlemaps.com or something similar so we could click on the location and it would bring up a map.

    Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

    Trilogy Turbos
    By Trilogy Turbos,
    Ok, I'm checking the interest on this adjustable fuel pressure regulator that will fit on the stock throttle body. Just remove your stock one and instal this new one. This FPR uses a sphere attached to the internal diafragm and will seal much better then the stock setup. This will overlast the stock FPR. Please understand that this is not ready yet. To make this a reality I'll need a good number of people with deposits. This is being made overseas and after I give the monies it will take about

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...