Jump to content

    ekstatixx 89 Starion MPI

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    i just picked this up and is a work in progress http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/89%20MPI%20Starion/Picture130.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/89%20MPI%20Starion/Picture112.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/89%20MPI%20Starion/Picture111.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/89%20MPI%20Starion/Picture126.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/89%20MPI%20Starion/Picture125.jpg

    Small steering gearbox clamp

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I need the small 'metal' clamp located on the top small shaft of the steering gearbox. The coupler goes around the small shaft and has a bolt through the center of it to hold it tight to the end of the steering column shaft that sticks through the firewall.   Thanks in advance   Ryan

    still cant get overdrive to work

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    i checked the engine temp switch with an ohm meter(it works)   i checked the kick down switch by the pedal(its not stuck)   disconnected the solonoids on the transmission and took it for a drive to see if it would automaticly shift from 3rd to 4th real fast(didnt notice anything)   reconnected the solonoids and re-adjusted the overdrive band took it for a drive and still no luck   then i disconnected the solonoids and took it for a ride.. still no luck.. ...   not sure what else to check????  

    MY MPI Collection of parts

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    just a few things i got for my MPI Project. hope to get it running soon. just waiting on a couple of things.   http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/I-...ct/M-P-I-01.jpg   http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/I-...ct/M-P-I-02.jpg   http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/I-...ct/M-P-I-03.jpg   http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/I-...ct/M-P-I-04.jpg   http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/I-...ct/M-P-I-05.jpg   http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/I-...ct/M-P-I-06.jpg   http://i139

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...