Jump to content

    Rear Calipers for CORES (Leaking, Rusted, froze OK)

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Hello all   I am looking for the pair of REAR CALIPERS ANY year to send in as cores. Need NOT be good or pretty. I want OLD, RUSTED, LEAKING, FROZEN up rear calipers.   Post or e-mail me with what you have. ( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )   Thanks Oscar

    lookin 4 sound deadening material and strut tower braces

    j.quest
    By j.quest,
    Dynamat Extreme or Scosche nu in box. I m using it 4 the rear shock towers,etc.. I will trade or $$. I have a rad,owners manual,fans,hood,Boston Acoustics 6.5 door speakers #767 older model, but never used ,straight from B.A. in MA.,stock rims,flip up lights w/motors,console pieces,relays,etc..... I also could use front strut tower braces,aftermarket sway bar set,etc.. I live in NY. THANX !!!!!!!

    Electronic boost controller

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    I need one, im thinkin mabye a profec b. But im open to whatever is affordable and good quality. If youve got one, or can direct me to one, let me know! Thanks

    fip for manga

    sittin-sideways
    By sittin-sideways,
    ok i just go me a magna intake and i got a 65 mm tb   all i need is injectors am use srt4 injectors will those work and fit , i have ask this before but i want to comfirm this and i want to use FIP system , is there anything else am missing

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...