Jump to content

    55K mile Primary Converter

    ZPI28
    By ZPI28,
    I still have the stock primary converter off my 87 TSI. It only had 55K miles on it when I removed it. Comes with stock O2 sensor. $20 plus shipping..     Steven

    anyone need some maroon interior parts??

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    well not 100% sure how many maroon interior parts i have.. but i know there are some on the vehicle i just picked up...   anyone interested in maroon though?? ill know tomorow what parts there are.. just gauging interest

    sbc and t-5 trans how hard to make it work?

    EIGHTY8_TSI
    By EIGHTY8_TSI,
    I want to put a 350 and a t-5 trans, I just need to know what i need to do to get it all in there and what i have to modify. Hopefully theres someone thats done this swap or close to.

    auto swap.....just curious

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    how much would it cost to change a manual to a automatic, not including the auto tansmission. how many hours of labor and what parts do i need what do i need to do. just very curious...doubt i'd do it. thanks i appreciate.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...