Jump to content

    big bubba

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Bought a marker light from me. Great communication, and sent the money order so fast I wasn't sure who it was from at first. Thanks

    FS or Trade Set of 86 Injectors

    questron
    By questron,
    Flowed and cleaned by a local shop here in Portland.   Looking to sell or trade for a set of good 87-89 Injectors. I picked these up at a junk yard and coulnd't tell if they were 87-89 type or 86 type, had them cleaned and flowed to figure out what I had.   $100 Shipped for the pair or trade for known good 87-89 Injectors.   PM or Email me at starion87le@yahoo.com   Thanks!   Injector J55-1 Flowed 862cc's(New seals, and for lack of a proper term the little pin that lets the fuel in and out of th

    VELNAS...pics added

    MidNiteRide89
    By MidNiteRide89,
    I picked this up many years ago and have finally decided to sell it.   This is a very rare item for the SQ and comes with the VELNAS dash computer and clock. It also comes with a wiring diagram.   If you don't know what it is, do a search, there is plenty of info about these on the site.   $450 period.   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1015639_slcy1/velnas.jpg http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1015641_yymeg/velnas_2.jpg

    ***Sold***

    DasGunner
    By DasGunner,
    1G mas un hacked unmoded 30 plus shipping http://home.comcast.net/~dasgunner/1Gmas.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...