Jump to content

    conquest tail

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    just this one, dirty but no cracks $20 shipped http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/questpartsforsale001.jpg

    3 HP Tecumseh Horizontal Shaft and Kryptonite Lock

    tsi_tom
    By tsi_tom,
    Hello,   I have a 3 HP horizontal shaft Tecumseh engine I never used. It is about 3-4 years old. I was going to use it for a snowblower but it didn't work out. Never had any gas in it. $65 plus shipping.   I am open to trades. I need a stock head for my 1988, head gasket, arp head bolts, and a good turbo.     http://mysite.verizon.net/thomas.sosinski/.../3hpengine1.jpg http://mysite.verizon.net/thomas.sosinski/.../3hpengine2.jpg http://mysite.verizon.net/thomas.sosinski/.../3hpengine3.jpg  

    mpi manifold

    crasa21
    By crasa21,
    have the sds and want to just bolt it on to my stock head. if you have one let me know.   thanks craig

    NEW PRICES Complete MPI part out SDS,T4 60-1turbo ect

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    well my new forged short block took a crap in only 918 miles due to inproper piston to bore clearance. So I am parting out my complete drive train because i am doing the 2jz swap long block and turbo only have 918 miles and everything else only has 3k on it. I have almost all recipts for everything. I will try to get all the prices up very soon. I would like to sell it all as a package deal because it would be a bolt on mip set up. The sds has a very good tune for my setup. I was running 1

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...