Jump to content

    rockvilleash1976

    randomguy
    By randomguy,
    Bought a mitsu 17C from me, sent $ immediately, Non-lowballing (heh) Great buyer will do business with him again.

    Wierd problem w/ start up...

    UNDRPRSR
    By UNDRPRSR,
    I have been running this Hurricane 4 system for a little over a week now and have a small problem. In the mornings, it starts fine and whenever it's been sitting for a while but if I go to the store or hang out for a little bit with the car off, it won't start back. The engine turns over fine but the ECU is not getting a signal for the injectors. After the car cools down for a bit (45 min), it fires right up. Has anyone experienced this problem before? If so, what did you do to correct i

    Fuel Sender unit - NO LONGER NEEDED just picked one up

    tjct12
    By tjct12,
    I need a good working sender unit for my 87 starion.   Thanks TJ[/b]

    '89 Conquest Tsi SHP 5-speed EVO III 16G turbo

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    Well I posted it on Autotrader so I might as well post here so all the important people see.   http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...1&cardist=0   I'm not set on selling it, I may have fun with it this summer, but if someone wants it... The thruth is I go through cars all too fast, at least it kept me busy for the time and I'm better off with that money in my life right now.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...