Jump to content

    FULL SET OF STRUTS/SHOCKS AND AIR DAM FOR SALE

    sn00zi3
    By sn00zi3,
    I have a full set of front and rear KYB GR-2 gas struts/shocks for sale. I've seen these go on Ebay for $200 a set, I'm thinking $175ish.   I also have a white air dam for sale for a flat body. Came from a car dealership for my car but instead I sold the car. Brand new, it's never been bolted on anything. I can post pictures tomorrow. I've seen these on Ebay for $200-$300 so around $150.   Open to all offers.

    Killaphil's 88 figi TSI SHP (New Pics)

    Killaphil
    By Killaphil,
    https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photo/phot...hhi09ktbeyuc2v6   MODS-18g,1gmas,3inch ex.,RFL BOV,marnel head,speed hut and faze gauges,short throw shifter,fidanza fly,ACT clutch,ST springs and sways Car has went 8.37 in the 1/8th at 84mph on 20 to 21 psi[/img]

    cf83 for 83

    Killaphil
    By Killaphil,
    would any body be willing to trade a carbon fiber 83 hood for an orig. 83 hood? Will be buying the hood this weekend in good shape but would like to have the c.f. so i dont have to paint it. it has the plastic vents and scoops to.

    I need 2 turbo Cranks, NEW

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    Anyone know where to get the nitride turbo cranks at?   Need 2 of them.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...