Jump to content

    got rust!?: mint body pieces for sale

    msheller
    By msheller,
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts034.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts033-1.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts032.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts031.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts030.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts029.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts028.jpg   http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts027.jpg   ht

    bride stering wheel with no center cap

    boostd_drifter
    By boostd_drifter,
    i have it but i took it out 120 bucks takes it must pay with money order this inclods shipping pm me

    Several aftermarket parts for sale

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    Due to my 98 3000GT (money pit) going down again I am forced to sell some parts I have been saving.   I have a set of MK1 front/rear strut bars like these found here :(SOLD to Kougar)   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MK1-FRONT-R...tem160125471941   The rear is new but the front one is new as well but has a couple of knicks on it where the mounting plate rubbed against the bar not to noticeable----- $175shipped,   2 Brand new Faze Competition EL Gauges: 1 -883203 Water/Oil Temp:   http://www

    2 fuel tanks for sale,make offer !!

    Trilogy Turbos
    By Trilogy Turbos,
    I have 2 fuel tanks for sale. One is in good condition and has a E2315 performance fuel pump; the other tank has some rust inside but nothing major; I would send both to a shop to clean and re-seal it. I'm cleaning up the shop, too many parts and not enough space. Please make an offer!   Tks, Heron Trilogy Turbos

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...