Jump to content

    1989 L83 Conquest

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    Here are some pics from the day i bought it...http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/palerm.jpg   and... http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/quest.jpg   me... http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/quest2.jpg     on the way to the shop... http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/transport.jpg     my intake compliment of kelly @*DM... http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/intake.jpg     a shot of my crappy wate

    LOOKING FOR STARQUESTS UPSTATE NY

    NtothaATE
    By NtothaATE,
    im trying to get a starquest with a nice body and interrior preferrably, not too much rust, engine running or not isnt a big deal. 86 or newer would be nice but if you have or know anyone around with an older one ill look at it. anywhere in the northeast is fine, im willing to haul.

    Custom Trim for your gauges and electronics

    Weevil
    By Weevil,
    Hey guys,   I posted in the Group Purchase forum about trim I can make for your equipement that fits in the spare DIN opening.. I don't want to re-type it all here, but basically, I have a good library (SAFC2, NEO, Profec B, Blitz DSBC, SBC ID III and so on), and if I don't have it, I can make it. Check out my thread in the GP forum and let me know if you're interested.   Thanks

    Custom trim for your gauges and electronics

    Weevil
    By Weevil,
    Hey guys,   I have been making custom trim plates w/ mounting brackets that fit into the spare DIN opening for the stealth/3000gt's over on 3si..I have a 92 TT. Anyways, one of your member's was on 3si.org and told me you guys do not have many options, so I thouht i'd come over here and see if there is a need/want I can fill. I have pretty good library of electronics that I currently make trim for (SAFC 2, NEO's, Profec B Spec II, Blitz DSBC ID III's, 52 mm gauges, and i'm working on some HKS tu

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...