Jump to content

    87 ETACS

    eyedoc
    By eyedoc,
    Need an 87 ETACS (Please test to make sure it works, I bought one a few months ago that was shot, so I definitely don't need another one that doesn't work)   alpinevision@msn.com

    jaybrew

    GrooveHolmes
    By GrooveHolmes,
    Awesome transaction! Quick shipping!   If all internet transactions went like this one did, the world would be a better place. =D> :D/

    hey guys I can make any decal just ask me. cheap!!!!!

    mxg
    By mxg,
    If you want conquest stickers or starion stickers, tsi stickers whatever you want just let me know. rear conquest and starion decal start at $20+shipping anything custom just aski me I have the equipment. thanks

    The Conquest. Still waiting on parts.

    PsyshoRacing
    By PsyshoRacing,
    Here it is as it sits. http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/RHDVIPbB/Conquest/mycar3.jpg   http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/RHDVIPbB/Conquest/mycar2.jpg   http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/RHDVIPbB/Conquest/Mycar1.jpg   http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/RHDVIPbB/Conquest/Motor.jpg   The new turbo and downpipe http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/RHDVIPbB/Conquest/Turbo1.jpg   http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/RHDVIPbB/Conquest/turbo2.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...