Jump to content

    Center caps

    jwbrocloud
    By jwbrocloud,
    Does anybody in Houston have or near here have a set of extra center caps???? Or at least know where to get them. Right now I'm only rolling around with one.

    ******PARTING about 6 CARS (non-SQ) trucks/suvs, 4x4, LOOK!*

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Currently parting these cars. All cars run and are driveable, but have small problems that aren't worth it for us to repair. We will sell all parts cheap for reasonable prices, much less than junkyard prices. I ship quick, and take paypal/check/MO.   1995 GMC SIERRA 4x4 full tpow pkg, ext cab. RUNS, bad front suspension.   1997 BUICK SKYLARK COUPE (luxury model) RUNS, needs pulley (rattles).   1990 MERCEDES BENZ 420 560 SELS (RUNS), need paint, exhaust system, trans.   1997 BLAZER JIMMY BRAVAD

    FS: foglights with L83 surrounds $50 shipped obo

    magic_silver_box
    By magic_silver_box,
    duhhhhhh i forgot to list a price. i was thinking 50 a pair for the tails or fogs[[edit: that's the shipped price now!]][][]][[]][]]]]]]]]]]]. if those prices are unreasonable then somebody call me on it cause i'm not an expert with starion parts. also these are in orange county, california.   these are off a junked 87 starion esi. the tail lights have a couple of cracks but are in very nice shape, and the foglights are nice too with minor wear and tear.   the fog surrounds are L83 palermo gray.

    Charging Problem

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    I just had to replace yet another alternator with a bad regulator, but I ended up getting an alternator for a Tredia which is a 65 amp, (Just Temporary until I get my hands on the 110 amp alternator). I have a red-top Optima in the hatch, and I have been running into charging problems...everything is fine, until I turn on the headlights and the Voltmeter Gauge drops below half mark, and the engine starts running a little rough...I give it a little gas and with raising RPM, the Voltmeter goes bac

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...