Jump to content

    silicone couplers

    substock
    By substock,
    i have 4 silicone couplers for sale.   2 - 3" to 3" couplers(1 black, 1 red) $10 each   1 - 2.5" to 3" reducer(blue) $14   1 - 2.25" to 2.5" reducer(red) $14   do not include shipping   if theres one you want, let me know

    taillights, 1 and 3 peice airdams and more July 31

    Sully
    By Sully,
    If you don't have the cash now don't waste my time. no dibs. Money talks   White 1 piece airdam. couple scrapes and the driver side corner is cracked but easily reepairable. Its dirty too. Photbucket is bein retarted so I'll get pics up soon. $250 shipped http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/ntsullivan/100_0588.jpg http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/ntsullivan/100_0587.jpg http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/ntsullivan/100_0586.jpg   Also have a White 3 piece airdam that I just go

    89 Fiji SHP In baltimore MD 1200**sold**

    highpsiconquest
    By highpsiconquest,
    1989 Fiji Shp( has the struts not the wheels) 5spd 108xxx miles, leather fair condition. I have no time to play with the car due to work. It has a Hks turbo timer, Gauge pod with autometer air fuel and boost gauges and a aftermarket cd player. Otherwise car is stock. I have the original radio and some other parts to go with the car. Car will not be parted out must be sold complete. 1200 obo pics will come shortly

    Brake booster

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Can i drill and tap a fitting for the brake booster on the EGR plate? I am modding my magna myself (meaning dragging it all over town to have things done) and it has no fittings yep. Need to drill for pvc, brake booster, heater hose, and all the other vac sources.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...