Jump to content

    Mismatched door locks! HELP!

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Unfortunately, my latest Starion did not come with matching doors...hence, two different locks.   The drivers side door is the odd one...the rest work off the only key I have...not sure if I can have a locksmith redo the one lock (or something like that) to match the others.   Anyone ever deal with this before?   Thanks,   John

    Matching R & L Door locks with key

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    That's right...matching door lock cores with keys. Unfortunately, my latest Starion did not come with matching doors...hence, two different locks.   The drivers side door is the odd one...not sure if I can have a locksmith redo the one lock (or something like that) to match the others. Anyone ever deal with this before?   Thanks,   John

    WTB: door hinges

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    I need to buy for cheap, some door hinges to put on my 89. Don't even have $ for best new ones, just cheapest ones that came from a car being parted out and had doors that opened and closed like stock. Just stock, no excessive play vertically, no bad noise closing.   My driver's side just got REALLY bad, passenger's side wasn't good either.   tajmjacobs2@hotmail.com

    83 Mitsubishi Starion stock injectors (not leaking please)

    xdreamkustoms
    By xdreamkustoms,
    I put my starion back to stock and need a set of 1983 ECI Fuel Injectors.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...