Jump to content

    WANTED: good set of injectors for my daily driver! PAYPAL!!

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    WANTED: good set of injectors for my daily driver! Im actually want ing new ones for my 88 and going to put my good 88 injectors on my 87 (assuming no difference) make me a sweet deal, need them ASAP! Ill PAYPAL right now if you can drop them right in the mail to RALEIGH NC! need a good working set for a good deal!!   kevin blake 4800 royal troon dr raleigh nc 27604

    83 hood **sold**

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    This hood is on my 89 starion. I would rather have a stock hood back on it since i will be bringing it back to stock anyway.   it has a bit of bondo work done to it already that is cracking.   asking $350 picked up. i will not ship. If you are going to nats and would like to swap hoods + cash, i will do that, but i will need a hood to get the car home. red would be nice, but any color would work. We can talk price when i see your hood. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/Picture0

    in need of a new engine

    bigj
    By bigj,
    hey guys I need to know what is the engine code for a 89 tsi conquest. also some help on were I can find one at, any websites would help.

    88 Seats in an 86

    Jehu
    By Jehu,
    Just wanted to confirm what is needed to swap 88 seats into my 86.   It looks like I'll just need the latches on the 86 seats swapped over to the 88 seats. Is this all I need?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...