Jump to content

    good crank and block

    button
    By button,
    no shipping, unless you arrange it..   http://www.ilostmymind.com/upload/g54bcrank1.JPG http://www.ilostmymind.com/upload/g54bcrank2.JPG   asking price is $300 Original g54b, all mains and rod journals are within spec. has 74,xxx miles. I also have rods and piston that can go with.   I can deliver around 100 miles.   trades welcome.

    LOOKING FOR STARQUEST IN PA

    Cbrownawell
    By Cbrownawell,
    I'm trying to get a starquest with a nice body and interrior preferrably, little rust, 5spd, engine running. 87 or newer would be nice. anywhere in PA, NJ and MD...Any help would be appreciated....

    88 starion $1000

    starion88auto
    By starion88auto,
    I have a 88 auto starion in black with a 83 hood with a bold spot. needs a new tranny . cant get it to pass smog. has new ;cat / muffler/ k@n filter . good interer in black leather . body has little dings on it . call me at 707 2257577 wil be diego in napa

    Wastegate arm tension

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    When I put my e16G in my Conquest, rotated differently I made a new wastegate bracket adapter out of aluminum angle iron.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/TajMan/DSCI0006.jpg   It didn't hold up very long, heat & whatever its broken off now. I've got some steel angle iron I can easily make another with the same way.   My question is, how much tension should be on that wastegate rod with everything bolted up and wastegate closed engine off? Just finger tight so it can slip right on an

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...